Terms & Conditions
Below you can read the terms associated with tours booked via Mackenzie Journeys.
Booking and Deposit Policy for Mackenzie Journeys Ltd.
- Bookings for tours with Mackenzie Journeys will only be confirmed when the booking is accompanied with a minimum deposit of 30% (non refundable) paid at the time of booking.
- Balance of tour costs must be paid 10 days before tour starts.
- Please note that deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to another tour with the agreement of Mackenzie Journeys Ltd.
- We accept electronic funds transfers and use Pay Pal to process VISA and MasterCard.
- All prices are in NZ Dollars.
- Mackenzie Journeys reserves the right to vary the tour prices at any time.
Included in price
- Bike hire and Helmet hire on Cycle tours.
- Three nights accommodation during Mountains to the Sea Cycle tour.
- Can be very heavily booked during summer. We recommend booking well in advance.
- Mackenzie Journeys recommends you have insurance to cover any eventuality including travel insurance.
- Mackenzie Journeys does not carry any insurance that insures you or your personal property. While every effort possible will be made to safeguard you and your property no liability is accepted for any accident, injury, or illness or for any loss of property during your tour.
We collect and use personal information in order to administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement that you may have with us.
Anticipate and resolve problems with your service.
Create and inform you of products and services that you may be interested in.
In order to do the above, we need to collect and process personal information about you (including your name, address, telephone number and email address). We may ask you for this information on our web site.
We will not use this information for anything other than providing the service for which the information was supplied.
We will not disclose any personally identifiable information without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention of crime or fraud). You will be treated as having given your permission for disclosures referred to in this policy.
In order to help us provide you with the highest level of service, we may use the information you supply us with (except for any information that you have provided about a third party) for
Market research and tracking of sales
Sending you information about our products and services
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you, such as the type of browsers you use or the web site from which you linked to us. This information is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this web site.
We may, from time to time, supply the owners and operators of third party web sites which have a link to our site with information about the number of users linking to our site from their web site. You cannot be identified from any of this information.
We may store some information on your computer when you look at our site. This information facilitates your use of our web site, and ensures that you do not need to necessarily re- enter your details on each visit.
You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, which allows you to choose whether or not to protect it.
We aim to keep our records as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details that you have supplied us with at any time, please contact us with your requirements.
The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use.
We will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
This site contains links to other sites. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites. We recommend that you check the policy of each site that you visit. You may have linked to this web site from a third party web site. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the third party web site from which you linked to our web site. We recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.